AWF is a participatory citizens’ organization dedicated to:
- influencing the enhancement and wise management of our wildlife resources and habitat for present and future generations;
- providing support for active participation of members in wildlife-related activities;
- increasing public understanding and appreciation of our wildlife and wild lands;
- supporting resource managers and cooperating with other citizen organizations;
- providing a forum to discuss resource issues of concern to members.